Primary Printed Series -- Electric Light Companies -- Domestic
[CA003-F] Edison Electric Illuminating Co (Brockton) (1885)
This folder contains printed material issued by the Edison Electric Illuminating Co. of Brockton. This company was organized in February 1883 by William Lloyd Garrison, Jr. The plant commenced operation on October 1 of that year. It was the first underground application of Edison's three-wire distribution system.
The following item has been selected: "Description of Edison Electric Light Plant, of Brockton, Mass." (1885)
Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.