This folder contains correspondence and other documents relating to the business of the Architectural Concrete Co., which was established by Edison to diversify the applications of his crushing technologies and cement manufacturing. Edison was chairman of the board, while Walter S. Mallory, president of the Edison Portland Cement Co., served as president. Only one item for 1913 has been selected: a letter by Mallory pertaining to the company's expected contracts and profits and the need to expand the capacity of humidors at the cement plant in Stewartsville, New Jersey.
The documents not selected consist of meeting announcements and letters of transmittal.
Courtesy of Thomas Edison National Historical Park.