[X184A-F] Essex County Board of Chosen Freeholders Committee on Buildings (MG 834)
These agreements and specifications relate to the construction of Edison's new laboratory in West Orange in 1887. Included are specifications, issued by architect H. Hudson Holly, for the masonry work undertaken by J. B. Everett. Also included are Edison's contracts with the carpentry firm of P. B. Fairchild and with plumbers Milne & Platt.
Among the items not selected are several duplicate and variant versions of the agreements and specifications listed above, as well as duplicate and variant versions of related material in D-87-55 (West Orange Laboratory -- General) in the Document File Series.